Ok, we all know that from time to time, we do get tired and we must rest our body. After all, naps can do wonders to get your second wind. So, what does it mean if you are experiencing fatigue frequently and this hinders your day to day living, then it is time to take a look at what is happening?
I think it is important to start paying attention to when your energy feels drained. Ignoring these symptoms can lead to a disease.
Does it happen around certain people? Could you be giving your energy and attention to someone else and that person is feeling energized while you feel drained? If this is the case, then you are experiencing psychic vampirism. Does that mean the person you are around is a modern-day vampire? Not likely. However, if a person is energetically not feeling whole, that person can pull on your energy to feel energetically well. Psychic vampires do this subconsciously. This occurs frequently. Years ago, I was constantly drained after hanging around one person. I did not understand why I was so drained after each visit with this particular person. I ran across the topic on psychic vampire and realized what was occurring energetically. Over time, I reduced my time with this individual and pursued holistic energy work for myself.
Do you focus your thoughts on something negative? Dwelling on a bad or sad experience is not healthy. Do you resent or hate someone? Does this take a lot of your time and energy?
Fortunately, there are ways to changing this by taking steps to address your spiritual needs. When I say spiritual, I am not referring to religion. I am referring to your spirit residing in your body. Let’s consider options you have regarding your spirit, mental, emotional and physical health. Remember, a healthy spirit means a healthy mind, body and heart.
Start with a journal and consider this your spiritual health evaluation.
· Write down when you feel drained and whom you are with
· Write down your resentments, anger, guilt and hatred
· Are you self-critical?
· Are you dwelling on the past?
· Are you taking care of others?
- Do you do fun things for yourself?
- Are you concerned about what others think?
- Does fear dictate your choices?
Choices you have to improve your spiritual health
- Consider counseling with a licensed clinical practicing counselor or therapist
- Consider seeing a physician and getting routine testing
- Consider seeing a minister, priest, or someone in a religious position
- Seek a holistic practitioner that works with your energy field
- Learn meditation and visualization techniques
- Join a gym, martial arts, yoga, or tai chi
- Work with art, clay, or something creative
- Hang around people with positive minds and spirits
- Join a fun group for support